Strategic energy review
A strategic energy review is a valuable starting point if you need an independent assessment of your organisation’s use and management of energy before you consider more detailed investigations.
About the review
A strategic energy review is particularly suited to large, multi-site organisations, and addresses all aspects of a building’s energy consumption and associated carbon emissions.
The review includes:
- The identification of your objectives
- An assessment of current energy use and management
- Gap analysis
- A report on our findings and how to achieve your objectives
Our work includes:
- A brief inspection of major plant and building management systems at your largest sites
- A review of energy consumption data
- A review of any current Display Energy Certificates and other relevant previous reports
- A review of policies, strategies and relevant projects that have already been implemented
For more information about strategic energy reviews, and to gain expert advice on how we can help your organisation, call Michael Webb on 08450 176300, or email Michael@GreenConsultancy.com
Our energy efficiency methodology
The Green Consultancy’s solutions for reducing your organisation’s energy consumption and carbon emissions deliver exceptional value for money because all of our work is guided by our unique energy efficiency methodology.
More about Our energy efficiency methodology
Strategic energy review for Humberside Police
"The Green Consultancy produced a most comprehensive report on Energy/Carbon for the Force which met and exceeded our expectations. For us, this was money well spent and will greatly assist us in reducing our energy costs and carbon footprint over the coming years."
Martin Knapp, Director of Estates
Discover Total Energy Management
To help your organisation manage energy in the most complete and professional way possible, The Green Consultancy provides Total Energy Management – an integrated series of consecutive and on-going activities.
More about Total Energy Management